Celebrate the Savour Patissier of the Year 2017 competition with this eBook of recipes from some of the World’s best patisserie professionals.
30 competitors converged on Melbourne, Australia to compete for the title of Savour Patissier of the Year and over thirty thousand in cash and prizes.
The judges include arguably the best pastry chefs in the world, including TV star and author Christophe Michalak, Jordi Roca (from El Celler de Can Roca), author Antonio Bachour and Paul Kennedy (from Savour Chocolate & Patisserie School).
The Savour Patissier of the Year 2017 eBook celebrates the hard work, dedication and achievements of those pastry chefs and their amazing creations, flavour combinations and techniques.
- 188 pages featuring over 40 innovative recipes
- Four categories of recipes including Tarts, Eclairs, Desserts and Entremets
- The Top 10 products from each category as judged by our esteemed judges
- Bonus recipes from the People’s Choice Winners
- Stunning images by renowned photographer Richard Weinstein